morris

Re: Noise reduction in a Minor

To: Kevin Wayne Williams <kww@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Noise reduction in a Minor
From: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:36:47 -0700
Kevin,

Roof gets my vote. I know when I put a headliner in my Bugeye
hardtop, it made a HUGE difference. It will also be a lot easier to
install than in the doors.

Why not put a thin rubber strip under the column bracket? I don't
know how much it will help, but also easy to try. OSH sells lots of
different thickness sheets and compositions.

Gerard