Re: [emog] Re: Magazine Article Re FERGUS Motors of NewYork

To: "emog" <emog@lists.gomog.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [emog] Re: Magazine Article Re FERGUS Motors of NewYork
From: <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:02:35 +0100
Yes, please Paul (and possible others who have not replied yet),

I would love to add to Fergus number with chassis number to the database I
am building. So far the most reactions concerned cars from the 1960s, but
there must be loads of 1950s cars carrying these tags (or mentioning them in
the invoice) in the USA. I got one reaction of a 1952 car so far.

So, please come forward owners of 1950s Morgans!

Thanks in advance,
Hermen Pol

///
///