RE: Tracking down a Morgan...

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tracking down a Morgan...
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:44:05 -0500
Thanks to all who have replied, and we have
the info!

"If one assumes that the 4023 is the chassis number
then the details of that car are Chassis#4023,
Engine# 33531, Gear box 1742HR   This car was a
2-Seater Roadster finished in Green with Stone
interior and finished to US specs. with wire wheels
and laminated screen.   It left the factory on
22.10.1958 and was supplied to Fergus Motors,
New York."

This was confirmed by the owner. Hopefully the title
will be restored, the car sold, and we'll see it
refurbished and on the road again soon.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'57 yellow 4/4