Morgans over America

To: "autox team" morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgans over America
From: kathi hoffman <hofmogtx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:52:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello Y'all, I'm very interested in the Morgans over
America III tour this Sept.  But I am confused.  Are
there 2 of them or what?  I've gotten info about 2
different dates and now I see the routes are quite the
same, but destinations are foggy?  Does anybody know
what gives in Moggie-land?    I'd sure like to meet up
with all of them as they stop in New Orleans, which is
near us.  But ,really, I can't stay there and wave hi
and bye to both groups, can I.  Such a quandry.

Oh, by the way, Morganeering is alive and well here in
Texas...the azelias are starting to bloom as are
several other spring trees....and the birds are
stopping by my bird bath on their way up north.
The Moggie hums and life sings!
Cheers, Kathi of MOG-MOG
Do You Yahoo!?