Re: Tires for Plus 8

To: wernerpels@earthlink.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires for Plus 8
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:56:03 EST
In a message dated 2/16/00 11:09:06 AM, wernerpels@earthlink.net writes:

<< The new tires feel great. The smaller contact patch of the new 185x15's
(versus the old ER78's) makes low speed maneuvers possible again without
needing two strong arms on the steering wheel. And now I have a little more
breathing room between the tire and the exhaust pipe. >>

Dear Werner,
What are the new 185/15's you got, and where did you get them? Dave Collins.
PS I recently obtained some 195/75-15's from Brad Nauss for my daughters
Citroen, which also takes 185/15. She hasn't intstalled them yet, so can't
say how they work, but others on the Citroen list say they are fine- They are
called Classic Tire, and are tubeless. Brad Nauss can be reached at
Citparts@aol.com