Re: parts needed

To: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts needed
From: "Iain McKenzie" <iain@fairmile-1.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:46:30 -0000
Hi Scott,
I may be able to help with your wings. I've got a set of steel 4/4 wings
spare at the moment, but these are probably too late for your car (1962 to
present day I think-headlights are in a different position). I have done
work for the company that supplies the wings to Morgan so I could get you a
price on these that would be considerably less than what Morgan would charge
for either steel or aluminium. I could also supply a radiator cowl as well
if you ever needed one.
I would have to find out what shipping would cost though but it's something
to bear in mind if you decide yours are too far gone.
good luck with the project.
Iain McKenzie
Sheffield (UK)