parts needed

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts needed
From: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:39:56 -0500
Hey Listers!

The restoration of my 56 +4 (4seater) started yesterday with all 4 fenders
and the front end now off. Kudos to Jim Dickson, without his help I would
still be taking off the first fender!

I'm in need of some parts now (specially since I lost that Ebay auction!)

I need a front steering assembly - Art Hart - you out there still?

Front and top plates for a moss box

I need a complete front end assembly - spindles, drums (or discs), etc. etc.

If anyone has front or rear fenders to fit a +4 4 seater let me know (not
sure if I need them yet but its good to know)

radiator

Steering wheel

I'm sure Ill be adding to this later but in the mean time if anybody has -
or knows where - I can find these let me know.

P.S. the budget is quickly dwindling!

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (or at least part of one)

Scott Seidler