Re: '64 plus4

To: cobmeister@zianet.com (Colin Cobb)
Subject: Re: '64 plus4
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net (Jim G)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
Colin, You're right; one should always read their reference materials
throughtly. Had you read on you would have found that the TR 2 and TR 3
engined Morgans did use HS6 SU's. If you had continued reading on in the
"Morgan Four Owners Workshop Manual" (your reference) or looked in the
index you would have discovered that on page 67, para 2:31 states that
175 CD's were fitted to +4 models "from 1964 to early 1967" as strafed
by my e-mail.

Therefore, I suggest you take your own advice and read your reference
materials more throughly before you say "your wrong".

I'm not mad but I'm also not wrong.

JimG

PS I will check with Jerry who bought the car from the original owner
who is a friend of his.