RE: Upper Cross Axle Brace

To: "'deemi@juno.com'" <deemi@juno.com>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Upper Cross Axle Brace
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@masso.massolant.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:43:44 -0500

        [Blair, John]

             Are you talking about the diag. braces on the front
subframe that goes across the front of the car from the lower bar to the

        upper bar?  If so there is an short explination of how to check
them  for in the article on the Morgan Web page, "It's what's up front
that counts".

        If you are talking about a bar going from the top bar rearward
to the chassis,  this is NOT common on a Morgan.  However, Fred Sesson
        discusses them in his book.

        John