Re: Overhaul for Armstrong Levers

To: BOB NOGUEIRA <NKED65A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: Overhaul for Armstrong Levers
From: George Gerth <ggerth@west.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 07:36:08 -0800
BOB NOGUEIRA wrote:
> > Bill was converting all the cars he sold to tube shocks and had a barrel
> full of the Armstrong units that had been taken off the new cars.
> Might check with him.
>
> Bob Nogueira
> ( the only financial interest I have in ISIS Imports is that Bill told
> me if I managed to sell a pair of the Armstrong shocks he would give me
> a new Plus 8  .    :)

Bob, you made me laugh out loud!  Not often I do that reading the
postings...  But I did so with envy after seeing the +8s in the new
Morgan Catalog I just got from the Factory.  Very Slick if you have not
seen it.  I especially like the cover photo of an unpainted mog.

Does Bill have an e-mail address (or are your reading the postings Bill)?
  I'd be interested in a pair of armstrongs if they would fit my old 63
+4.  Bill is a nice fellow.  I had a chance to pair up with him years ago
at a gimmick gymkhana.  He was out of morgans and we drove my 63.  We
didn't win... :-(

later...   George