mini-baja

Re: Price of the tube

To: <mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net>, <carlosinlove@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Price of the tube
From: "Joseph Schroeder" <Schroed@olivet.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:24:05 -0600
Carlos,

Most of our tubing has been donated, but when we were looking at
buying, the best price was at the Chassis Shop in Mears, MI:

http://chassisshop.com/catalog.htm

- Joseph Schroeder
Team Olivet Mini-Baja
 faculty advisor

>>> Carlos Alberto Briones Martinez <carlosinlove@yahoo.com> 12/15/2004
3:10:30 PM >>>
Hi everyone, we are the Mini Baja team from Guatemala and we are going
to buy the tube for the car in USA. I already talk with some persons but
the price that they give me it4s very expensive. So I was wondering if
any of you could tell me how much does your tube cost? and the place
where I can get it.

If you know the reasonable price that the tube 4130 must be I will
thank you a lot.

Thanks everyone.

Carlos Briones
Mini Baja Guatemala