mini-baja

2004 East Mini-Baja Website

To: SAE Mini-Baja <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2004 East Mini-Baja Website
From: Simon Constantineau <skidoodelidou@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:04:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everybody,

Our web site is finally online! Check it out:

http://minibajaeast2004.etsmtl.ca

We have been riding the track two weeks ago with an old Baja and the only word
I can say is AWESOME!

I would like to invite every one of you to the 2004 East Mini-Baja which I hope
will be the best Baja competition in History. Be ready for real engineering
challenges!

Here's some facts about 2004 Montreal competition:

- 750 feets of ascend and descend (you might have good brakes...)
- 350 feets of water crossing
- Every type of trails from narrow rocky trail to large autobahn
- Nice and charming Canadian spring weather

I hope I'll see you next year!

Simon Constantineau
2004 East Mini-Baja co-organizer