mini-baja

Briggs in Solidworks

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Briggs in Solidworks
From: "Casey Walker" <caseyewalker@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:10:37 -0700
Does anyone have the Briggs Intek engine modeled in Solidworks that they
could send me?  I know that there are dimensions online, but it's not
detailed enough for me.  If so, please send to casey_walker@irco.com

Also, does anyone know if we can use Titanium bolts?  The rules state that
they must meet the SAE grade 5 standard - does that mean we can use them if
this standard is met? or do they have to be marked grade 5?

Thanks,

Casey Walker
caseyewalker@hotmail.com
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs