mini-baja

Re: looking for ball joints to fit knuckles, cannondale or

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: looking for ball joints to fit knuckles, cannondale or
From: Ian Dixon <minibajasjsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:27:11 -0800 (PST)
The high missalignment spacers can give up to 60 degrees total movement
depending on size.  You
can find them here:

http://www.kartek.com/products/all/heims/heims.htm
Or
http://www.bakerprecision.com/
Or
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/

Usually ball joints will give more movement, but not in all cases.  I agree
with the other post
that Moog ball joints are good.

Ian