mgs

Re: [Mgs] MGB carb question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB carb question
From: David Councill <dcouncill@karamursel.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:52:48 -0700
This is a set of HS4s. The float bowl lid indicates a later version
(early 70s). I see a tag on the front carb but can't read the number.
That would give you the exact model - AUD followed by three digits. I
see a lot wrong in the picture. I can't find any of my carb pictures,
but I'll take a few pictures later today if no one else responds.

David Councill

64B, 72B, 67 BGT