mgs

Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:08:00 -0400
I put a small spring tensioned clothes pin over the rubber bit - parallel to
the windscreen frame. I leave it there when I'm not driving the 'B. It helps
keep the rubber from spreading and thus loosening its grip on the visor. It
has tightened up the rubber bit such that the visors stay in place without
them when I am driving the car (although they can be left in place even
then).

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell