mgs

Re: A/C in an MGB

To: jbmcdowell@nmsc.med.navy.mil, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A/C in an MGB
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:03:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/2006 10:27:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
jbmcdowell@nmsc.med.navy.mil writes:

Greetings from Jax, FL.  A few years back I had my 77 B restored.  My
mechanic in Orlando installed a great A/C system

Any idea where he got the parts?  My mechanic says I need a new  condenser
and dryer and such and while he can find a replacement compressor, he  isn't
sure about the rest of the stuff.  Any leads for these parts?

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields