mgs

Weber DGV

Subject: Weber DGV
From: "Jason B Lonon" <j_lonon@lycos.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 10:24:32 -0400
>The Pertronix ignition is the biggest rip-off since >Weber DGV downdraft carb
>kits.

I've been reading the list for several years, just trying to learn as much as I
can from the experts. I was curious what was so bad about the Weber DGV carb,
because I have one on my 72 mgb (it was installed by the PO). I personaly like
it, except that it seems to always run rich no matter how I meter it.

On another note, does anyone have experience with all of the dash gages,brake
lights, and turn signals going 'out' together at random times, only to reappear
at other random times? I suspect its a loose connection somewhere, but what
connections would these all share?

Thanks.

---

/* If it was easy to think ... */