mgs

Re: MGB GT Now RBB and TD comparison

To: Tim Baxter <baxter@gretschpages.com>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Now RBB and TD comparison
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:50:47 -0500
<<<snip>>>
Actually, late model B performance was on par with the TD. I
have a comparison somewhere. And the TD was, arguably
(actually, its probably not even arguable) a better handling
car.
<<<snip>>>

Last month had friend and his brother-in-law ride in and
drive my TD.  The brother-in-law had once owned a TD back in
the late 50's, and has just bought an 71 MGB.  They couldn't
believe how more responsive the TD was to steering and
handling when compared to the 71 MGB.  My brother, who's
also driven both types, just thinks the 71 B needs a good
suspension rebuild.  Anyone else do a comparison?

Blake