mgs

RE: Clausager book - Passed the test - no licence still

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com, Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com, amproud@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: RE: Clausager book - Passed the test - no licence still
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:06:03 -0400
Thanks Paul,

My first go will by using a BMHT birth certificate.
If this will not help, I'll ask for help of the umbrella organisation of all
car clubs in the Netherlands.
If this is not going to help - I'll going your way.
I'm not sure what state the GT has come from. Most old receipts etc. I found
in the car were from California. I suppose from the Santa Barbara
neighbourhood.

Cheers,
Hans