mgs

1978 MGB for Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1978 MGB for Sale
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:21:22 EDT
To all,

A friend of mine who I helped sell his MGB (in Norway) via this net three
years ago had someone call me yesterday.

They have a 1978 blue MGB that hasn't been driven since 1985. At that time the
owner got water in the gas tank and it wouldn't run soon after that.

The car is in the Dallas area. I haven't seen it, but it can probably be had
cheap. Sounds like the body might be pretty good. I don't know any other
details.

Call Cindy Grayson at 972-416-8807 for further information.

R. Johnson - Dallas