mgs

Re: Book Buying

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Book Buying
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:41:47 -0600
Ok, ya got me there. I should have said "MGB books". And I should have
mentioned BritBooks too, at http://esp.norwich.net/britbook/mg.htm they seem
like a small business, although not local to me.
I'm all for supporting local business too, and I'll go to the small-time
parts store for stuff before AutoZone, etc, if I can.
But I'm a consumer, and support only goes so far where my wallet's
concerned.There's plenty of money out there for the smart entrepreneur, so
don't forget that Walmart, Amazon and Pep Boys (or even Moss, hehe) didn't
start out huge, cheap, and convenient.
I do take your .02 to heart and I will go talk to my local book store with
all my charm and see how much they charge me for my Bentley manual. Maybe
they can swing me a deal.
Just my .02 as well.
Dan
'73 B