mgs

Midget on line manual

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget on line manual
From: Jeremy Baxter <jeremy.baxter@parallax.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:48:02 +0000
I was thinking of putting together a midget/sprite technical page with
information on how to get bits apart / together, performance tuning
suggestions and various other pecies of information, and was wondering if
anyone on the list  had and objections to me using posts from the list in it.

I will be hoping to eventually get it into a haynes type format, with lots
of pictures and stuff, when I get access to a digital camera.

Jez