mgs

Archer voltage inverter - Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Archer voltage inverter - Question
From: Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 12:42:27 +0100
- Sorry, no cat content -

Hi all,

Does anyone have the instructions for instaling an Archer (Radio Shack)
voltage inverter.
While restoring my MGB I found this voltage inverter installed. Now, I like
to sell it because my car is converted to negative ground, so I won't need
it anymore. The inverter has three wires, a red, a green and a black wire,
coming out of it. I assume that the black wire is the common ground. Is the
red the wire going to the 'old' or car +, and the green the + for the radio,
or otherwise?

Finally, what did these inverters cost new?

Thanks for your help.

Bert Otten
'66 B