mgs

Sprite/Midget Body Question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite/Midget Body Question
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 18:31:05 -0500
Saturaday I was looking at a picture of a Austin-Healey Bugeye (Frogeye)
Sprite and a picture of a chrome bumpered MG Midget.  I looked at the
bodies and I wondered if the Bonnet of the Sprite would be interchangable
with the front end of the Midget?

I guess you would have to remove the hood and fenders of the Midget, but
then after that would it be a direct swap.  I understand that some extra
fittings would be needed but is it really as simple as I think it is.
After all the Midget is esentially a Sprite.

Do they make Fiberglass Sprite bonnets?

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg