mgs

confidential all others delete / Throwing down the glove

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: confidential all others delete / Throwing down the glove
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 08:23:29 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-10 06:28:02 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

>  west of the MISSISSIPPI.

Dave,  Speaking of west of the Mississippi, and Barney Gaylord all in the
same sentance brings up ,

Aug 23-24 Heartland Autofest in the Village of East Davenport
the 23rd is the Autocross Barney usually comes over with his club for this
one
24th is the All British car show in the Village on the Mississippi

It would be great to have the both of you here for this one,  I'm going to
get my TR6
ready to aurocross for next year, so best numbers will most likely be mine,
but I'm sure that wouldn't deter your trip now would it?

Chet      MGB/TR6/72's

Why the TR you say,  I just don't see enough of them out really trying to
have fun!
Most of the people think they are something to only be looked at and I just
cant stand it.