mgs

Deutsch & Gee Whiz

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Deutsch & Gee Whiz
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 07:54:02 -0500
Golly, I thought all rubber-bumper owners thought their cars were ugly, but
loved 'em anyway -- kinda like Daimler Dart owners etc. I mean, here I was
thinking that the very essence of the MG spirit could be witnessed by the
fact that people loved cars that looked like they had a bad toupee, leaned
like a french car in curves and were out powered by Super Beetles.
     I'm just kidding of course. I love french cars! Shoot, my hair line is
receeding so fast I might even get a toupee! And my very first car was a
Volkswagon type 3 notchback Variant!
     Oh, yeah, your wife wouldn't be the first woman to kick my ass, so there!

Michael, New Bern, NC

74 Jesen Interceptor (turns out the rednecks were right, there is no
substitute for cubic inches)

67 MGB (looks like my daughters did with braces)