mgs

Re: Bad shops

To: Wadesh@msn.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad shops
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 03:02:09 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-06 00:27:42 EST, Wadesh@msn.com (Wade Shanley)
writes:

<< Barney, have you tried working with Tom Jasefek.  He's in Glendale
Heights...has 30+ years experience with MGs.  Does really good work.  He's
kind of slow turning around jobs, but he is thorough.  He usually works in
his shop from 6pm- 1am.  Strange hrs but this is the best time to reach him.
 His # is 469-0362, not sure of the area code either 630 or 847 based on the
area code changes. >>

Yep!  I know him well, just got some parts from him.  His area code is 630
now same as mine (was 708, after it was 312).

As a rule I do my own mechanical work, hate body work, need machining done.
 He's not much into body work any more, and farms out most of the machining
work.  Sorta leaves me looking elsewere for most part.  But he can build you
a nice race engine.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA