mgs

Re: Bad shops

To: gcram@wdni.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad shops
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 03:53:44 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-04 12:05:45 EST, gcram@wdni.com (Cram, Geoff)
writes:

<< .....  I called them up afterwards to ask for a specific honing stone or
pattern or something for the rings he was using, at which point I was told
told to take our engines home - that they didn't need to be told how to do
their job.  Very aggravating.

IMHO, I believe that these shops have entirely more business than they know
how to handle, so customer satisfaction is very low on their priority list.
 We are surely best served to just take our business elsewhere.

"Bad shops" is an excellent topic for this list.  "Good shops" information is
equally important, and seems to be much harder to come by.  Please keep the
good shops info comming.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA