mgs

RE: temporary lbc storage

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, "'mg'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: temporary lbc storage
From: "Randy Rees (Starwave)" <Randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 96 08:53:00 PDT
They will work but are usually no dryer or better than a garage. I had to
put my car in storage while I was in Saudi Arabia in 1990 and the owner
of the storage painted all his outside doors. They sprayed them, thus the
fine mist of paint made it through the door cracks and all over my car.
My advice is use a storage like that with lots of caution and foresight.