mgs

parts and stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: parts and stuff
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 14:41:23 -0700
I found some parts which I will be sorting out for sale or trade
I have 4 MGB transmissions 1 of which is OD I have some SU carbs
including a pair on a manifold with linkage etc.2 starters 2 heads
a set of wire wheels 1 with a broken spoke 3 minilite wannabee wheels
I'll probably sort it all out and take to the swap meet in Pasadena I
believe in Oct but I am open to any offers.This stuff has been laying
around for a few years and the owner wanted to get rid of it some of it
is a little rusty but all the trannies rotate by hand.Now for the
question...what would be the advantage of putting the twin SUs on my 79?
Yes I know it is illegal but would it be a marked improvement in
performance?can I stiil use the 79 ehaust system with CAT? I would like
to have the appearance if legality ie CAT air pump etc but the twin SUs
would look soooo nice and hopefully give better response...Thanks for
the answer in advance.I will get a complete list of what I have soon.
Pat 79 "B" and a bunch of stuff