mgs

Re: MOSS Motors

To: "Ross A. Goldberg" <loki@computek.net>
Subject: Re: MOSS Motors
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 15:29:57 -0800 (PST)
Dear Netters,

I have given Moss motors lots of my business and have been very satisfied
with them. They are FAST and are not the most expensive supplier of parts
for MGs. Most often, they are cheaper than Vicky B's and more expensive
than Northwest Auto. I buy my parts primarily from those three, and have
nothing but good things to say about them.

John Peloquin
1970 MGB-GT  (BRG)