mgs

Re: removal of locking gas cap

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: removal of locking gas cap
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 12:24:34 -0500
>           Need some help. Anyone have any suggestions on removing a
>           locking gas cap when you don't have the key? I have tried
>           all the keys in my keys jar. None worked.

Alan,

Ask around to see if you can find someone that can pick a gas cap
lock.  The locks are usually very cheap and it can be picked with a
paper clip and a small screw driver. Have them show you how it is done.
This is a skill that has bailed me and others out many times.

Good Luck

Mark "They haven't made a cheap lock that can keep me out yet" Jurras = =o&o