[Mgb-v8] ON Holiday

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgb-v8] ON Holiday
From: Ron Shellenberger <rshellen@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:40:01 +0000 (UTC)
I know a few bodies said they were going to get some O-rings from me
- but now I will be away on hols until 23rd April in Cuba - oh those
cigars.............

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8B  in great nick
Aston Martin 1955 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration

Barrie,

I don';t need any o-rings now, but those Cubain sticks sound good. Had a
friend who went there last year thru Mexico and was going to bring a few back
for us guys who smoke at the SCCA events. However he got cold feet about
comming thru US Customs and getting fakes. I brought some in from Cancun
several years and then found out they where fakes.

Enjoy your holiday

Ron Shellenberger

All kinds of MGBs

Mgb-v8@autox.team.net