[Mgb-v8] PCV for Rover 3.5

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgb-v8] PCV for Rover 3.5
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 11:17:16 -0400
The problem is solved.  I went to PartsSource (a Canadian Tire
subsiduary) and my good friend Robin there chased through all his
bits and pieces and came up with  PCV with a right angle elbow and
right sized spiggets - a piece of tube and we are all set to go.  Now
I hear the MTO people are checking old cars for cat converters !!!

Thanks for the replies

Someone here just got stomped on for $400 for not having a PCV on his
old vehicle.  So I am going to fit one to my 3.5L Rover V8.  My
rocker covers have the outlets at the back while my Edelbrock has the
PCV inlet at the front.  Anyone got any neat solutions for
installation of a PCV and connecting up.  The cover has a 1/2" hose
size and the card is 3/8" - of course !!!   Pictures would be
nice.  Thanks in advance for replies

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1955 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration

Mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive