Re: British V 12 wins Sebring

To: Larry <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Subject: Re: British V 12 wins Sebring
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:48:17 -0500
Cc: "'T. S. White'" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, "'Greg A Myer'" <motorhead45@juno.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
No,
I don't think there is a British V-12 Newsletter on the horizon, but I promise that I will publish an article on anyone who shoe-horns a V-12 into one of our beloved LBCs. I promise!!!
I don't recall the model (CTS, CTX or CTV??), but yes, the Cadillac is the Corvette drivetrain and suspension (different body). It's one of two rear-drive Caddy's on the road today. The other is powered by the Northstar, which means that Caddy is officialy mounting the Northstar in the longitudinal direction, which is good for us hot-rodders.
JJJ

Larry wrote:

It is probably the new V car they have been pushing in advertising.
From what I heard in typical GM fashion it is supposed to be a corvette
all fancied up with luxury goodies. Quite fast...

Larry