Re: British V 12 wins Sebring

To: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Subject: Re: British V 12 wins Sebring
From: mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:51:35 -0600
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
It does help that the vettes had some bad luck.  A carbon fiber brake rotor
exploding?  You don't see that very often.  Hope to see more of the DB9R in the
ALMS.  Now we have to get the Saleens and Vipers more competitive.

I don't know of other race cars use it, but i'm a little concerned about the
life on an aluminum chassis.