Re: best source for quality 'B V8 radiator hoses?

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: best source for quality 'B V8 radiator hoses?
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:22:03 -0600
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
It won't fit....so I'm left debating.  Bulge or machine?  I really like the RV8
style bonnet, smooth, simple, and not too obnoxious.   This plenum cover has
not been machined yet; so I'm not too concerned with machining it to fit.
According to the Williams BV8 book you have to machine the middle section with
the trumpets and the plenum cover.  Oh well, I'll be playing with the
MegaSquirt/3.9 combo for a while before I have to make a final decision.

-Keith