RE: rear springs

To: "'.'" <packrat3@visi.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear springs
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:48:47 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'd say if you like the way the car sits and rides leave whatever springs
you have on the car.  However, beware of spring wind up.  I've snaped a main
spring in two.  I don't think this is related to old springs vs. new
springs.  I think it is only related to torque.  After I had this problem I
installed some used springs I've had laying around (GT springs?) and added
bars to prevent wind up.

Larry Hoy