master cylinder clutch master cyl brackets

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: master cylinder clutch master cyl brackets
From: John Schaner <john@schaners.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:59:12 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
hello to all, i have a modified 58 mga, it has a 2003 firebird 3800
vy and 5 speed manual trans.
For braking in the front i am using willwood calipers the rear is a
narrowed 9 inch ford  12 x 2 1/2 drum brakes  3.50 gears set posi
with adaptors allowing the use of the wire wheels.

i am using and original twin bore master cylinder for the brake and
clutch

my understanding is that later model twin cam etc cars has separate
masters for the clutch and brakes.

does any one who where i can buy the brackets for these master
cylinders, or have any suggestions?

I would feel more comfortable separating the clutch and brake
hydraulic circuits

thank you to all

also as i am new to this mailing list, is there a way or a place i
can look at older post to the list

Thanks

John