Re: Rear Ends

To: <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Ends
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:33:57 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 Glenn,
    I have two Dana 44's.  One is from a Jeep Dispatcher (mail truck) and it
is the same width as the B and the pinion is perfectly centered.  I have
another one from a Jeep CJ, same width, but the pinion is offset by about an
inch.  Spacers can be made for both.  You'll have to get the hubs redrilled,
of course.
James J.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]