Re: A couple of Questions:

To: tswrace@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: A couple of Questions:
From: Greg Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:07:11 +0000
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Tom,
           For the most part we are. But, I'm installing a 302 in
an MGB and there are many similarities. ie:  wiring, Ford
parts and the way they are used, so I'm interested.
       The MGB I'm working on is a '64 with positive ground,
which is about to be changed. This car belongs to a friend of mine.
My car is a '74 and receiving a Buick 215.
    Both cars have a Dana 44 with 3.07 Posi.
     As for the newsletter, I believe most subscribe to it and
many just went to the British V8 convention in Tennessee
organized by Dan.
                                      Greg