Re: SWEATSHIRTS

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SWEATSHIRTS
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:06:03 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
John,

It was I !!!   I am having a batch made and if you want one you will have
to be quick!    They will have the image on he front as seen on the front
of the Moss catalog, with "MGB V8" in large letters.  On the back will be a
short history of the MGB GT V8.  So if someone says "What's an MGB V8" you
just turn your back on them!!!

There is a bit of a problem with colours as I am using some high quality
sweatshirts that were from a bankruptcy - so cheap!  This is want is left

Green  XXLarge
Ash Grey  XXLarge   Medium
Brick   Large

You will have to post me US$20 per shirt wrapped in a piece of paper with
your address on it and what you want.  Give your preferences because the
stock above gets smaller each day.  They should be printed next week - so
get cracking!!

At 08:40 PM 1/30/2003 -0800, John Bartholomew wrote:
>Hi folks,
>A quick question to you all.............
>Has anyone received one of those "V8" sweatshirts that were made available
>on this list?
>If so, when did you get it and what was the quality like...are there any
>more available?
>69 BV8 in the making!

Regards

Barrie Robinson