Re: test, e-mail notice, and suspension question

To: james <jhn3@uakron.edu>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: test, e-mail notice, and suspension question
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:17:06 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Calc III, huh?  Are you doing Fourier Series?  What are you majoring in?
 I got my B.S. and M.S. in Mech. E, but the Air Force has turned me into
a generalist and a manager.  These projects are the only fun stuff I get
to do any more.  I think once I've paid off the x-mas bills, I'll look
at picking up some mustang II parts and playing around.  Growing up in
upstate NY, I knew where all the auto salvage yards were around Albany,
but they don't seem to have anything comprable that's open to the public
in the DC area.  Anyone else in DC who knows differently, please let me
know.
James J.