Re: Wheel spacers

To: adufault@nycap.rr.com
Subject: Re: Wheel spacers
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:41:09 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Al,

I was at a wheel shop yesterday looking at rims for my project and they had
a good selection of spacers available.  Any shop in your area should have
them.

Unfortunatley, the biggest spacers (a bolt-on-to-your-hub, then
bolt-on-your-wheel style) were $150 CDN each!  Almost as much as some rims.
These were thick, though.  Almost an inch wide.  Smaller spacers were
available that just slip between the wheel and hub.

Cheers
Simon