Let me rephrase that....

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Let me rephrase that....
From: "James Jewell" <m1garand@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All, after picking up Williams' first book (how to give
your MGB V-8 power) just a few minutes after writing my
last message, I realised that he did have quite a few
schematics and figures in there for the
do-it-yerselfers, far more than I had remembered, so I
misspoke in my last message by comparing his more
recent book to it.  However that now makes me MORE sad
that the more recent book (improve your B, C and V-8)
which I picked up over the weekend doen't contain that
same level of detailed information.
JJJ