RE: Wiring routing

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>, "'Simon Austin'" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Wiring routing
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:07:54 -0400
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Simon-

Not sure what you are doing regards wires through the A post. If you locate
the fuse box in the engine bay as original, route the wires into the
passenger compartment using the original hole & rubber grommet. The wires
that need to go the the rear of the car can be run on the cabin side of the
inner fender where they will be covered by the kick panel, & then covered by
carpet as they exit over the sill. This is where a flat harness is
necessary, as the original round style of bunching the wires would create
too large a bulge.

Jim Stuart