Re: Front cover

To: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Front cover
From: "Allen Wulf" <wulfmgbv8@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:20:51 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

I just looked at the early 3.5 Rover V8 block I have on the engine stand in
my garage.  The two bottom bolts don't go through the block.  The next two
up from the bottom do go through the block.  This early Rover Block is the
same as your F85 block.  If you have time tomorrow call me and come up to
the house and take a look at it.  I don't have a front cover on the block
either.

Hope this helps.

Al