(MGB-V8) I'm in love.

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: (MGB-V8) I'm in love.
From: m1garandusa@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:32:47 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I saw a beautiful V-8 conversion based on some Sebring body mods.  I think that
this is the most attractive variant on the B, more than the RV8 (although the
side mirrors look cheezey).  Gives it sort of a "Cobra" look.  Check out the
link:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cambs.mgoc/images-mgb/mgbv8.jpg

ProperMG caries fiberglass front Sebring fenders, but I'm at a loss for the
rear end.  Any suggestions?

James J