Re: Re: Vinyl, the care thereof]

To: "MGBV8 BBS" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Vinyl, the care thereof]
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:26:39 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have watched this tread with interest. I can only relate to my
experiences. I used armorall for 12 years on a used top which I finally
replace, the windows were going etc. so that is 12 years for 100.00CDn, you
do the math, and it looked good too. Also at the at the same time, 12 years
ago, I bought and installed new seat covers on my B, and I have used
armorall on them ever since. Still great, no rips, tears etc. I have also
used armorall on my Pirelli Tires for 5  years now, since new, and no ill
effects.

Bruce